Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

I brought a Chocolate as a present to someone speacial to me
Happy when you said you like Chocolate
I going out with friends
Melvin,HweiSze,Eddie,DJ,LQ,TB,YuanHow
+
DJ parent XD
We went to Portugis Settlement
Crowded =.=
but I was there around 12am
due to guide DJ parent there
Fireworks
^.^
if you're there with me
It shall turn the Christmas into a wonderful night
the place is so nice
House decorate with lights
there's santa claus too~
But the worst is
Air polution
we took picture
and I meet lots of people =.="
but bad things is
I got sprayed by them
I say Hi with my hand
they replies with Spray
hehe
pay back time next year
muahaha
afterwards
We went to KL(kotalaksamana)
supper time
were home around 4am somethings
even All of us is tired
but We had a memorable White Christmas

No comments: