Friday, February 13, 2009

Recently

Long Time didn't post new blog~
busy about CLS thingy again
CLS Gathering and PSLC Camp
Tired
really afraid about my academic
Hope this sem will get better result than previous
This week is CNY event
they really work hard for it :)
I saw almost all were dying
but They still do the best for the event
Today are the last event day
Very large event
doing well [ei,i seldom praise people de leh]
Sorry for can't help much
all i can do is support and cheer for you guys
.
my Event is coming
worry
things happen~
.
Jes
Thanks for helping me till very late night
I keep it on mind
Anythings just share with me lar
I know somethings is hard to say it out
Trust me
Said it out
otherwise will leave a bad effect to your soul and mind
I'll turn sad if peoples around me effecting me
I'll try my best to bring you out of the sadness life
Live Happy

No comments: