Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friends

Do you had Friends?
What do you think Friends is?
Do Friends play an important role in your life?
Which kind of your Friends?
Fucker?Faker?Backstabber?
or
Listener?Teacher?Brothers?
Well,
Friends Are Important To Me!
to others,I had no idea
21 year old
I saw lots of people
in and out of my life
Do you ever think,
Your trusted Friends Betrayed You?
How could Friends you trusted Backstab you?
How can Friends so Fake?
How I trust Friends that seek for bargain on Me?
Hey, don't waste our time
Just Fuck Off from my life,dude~
But,
there's still some trusted Friends
in my Life.
Even each of them have their own weakness
but,
they living with the true them.
I'm fine with it
since
We Are Friends :)
I do think you know which Friends you are to me!
Thanks to coloured my Life!

No comments: