Saturday, October 11, 2008

RelaxTime

Well,doesn't know why~
After maths examinations,
I didn't do any revision :S
Always gaming and blogging
Chatting with friends
Wasting time,
10,10,2008
Justin,Melvin,HweiSze,James,Eddy,LQ,Tommoy
We went to purebar
HeHe,
Actually we wanted to go there 
at Happy Hours
Who knews,We late
Missed the time.
Were there around 10:10pm
We drink and dance
Meet Gavin and his GF
afterward
Meet Siraj,Ash,Wenny,Piggy,Guy
While dancing,
one girl approach me
then we dance together
Sorry,My Dear
yaya,forget to tell
The DJ suck =.="
the Song they plaed is fucking Lame
We were off around 2am+
Instead of going yc
We decided go home 
Well,now its my time to work hard 
for my Finals
Otherwise
I'll regreat
.

1 comment:

Zen @ 阿澤 said...

Pro Justin
Exam time also can go wet...
u meet Siraj?
He told me he wont go pure bar nymore
wat a bluffer...haha
Anyway, Gambateh in ur final,
dun keep blogging and chatting la..haha