Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recreational Division

I'm One of the RD member
but
I wasn't Happy
SS
Do You Know Why?
Everydays I busy for RD
People said
Why makes yourself so hard?
Such a Stupid
but I still be with you all
Because i always trust you guys as friends
Do you ever knew why Jack leave?
yea,
You know some reason but not all
Jack,Me
always seek for the warmth of Family
I Doesn't know about others
Why today Alex ask you
Wasn't we should do the booth together?
Because of 1 people
so we stop the traning
Jack Can't Stay because he just like me
Communication problem
I always ask myself
Should I leave too?
LOL
I tried my best to join
But whos know
Failed
as you said
Money is needed when we go to somewhere
I have to say sorry
Because this wasn't My ways
I agree SH have the skill to become leader
Improved myself is impossible
Xiang
do have great skill
and
you do realise the weakness of her
but everytime
you are the one who fall into the trap
Wong and KT
supported both of them
they like bro and sis
did you ever realise?
Me,Alex and Yen
are always stand a side
I know what is my problem
Because I'm Me
you guys really are family
but im just nothings
see
when i stop connect with you all
even a dinner or smth
I can't TALK at all after that
every of the words on this post only my personal comment
nothings with others
If I really hurt someone
I'm Sorry
I won't quit till the day You asked

No comments: