Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shame on me

Doesn't know why
I keep trap myself in Love
Love
desire of it
seeking for it
fall for it
crash because of it too
the one I Love doesn't Love me
yet
the funniest part
the one I don't Love Love me
I still remember Jason ask me for my opinion
Choosing
the one who love you
or
the one you love
I told him
get the one that love you
because you'll get happier
after all
I'm the one who chose the one who I Love
[Jason,I'm Sorry]
.
I wish you wasn't treat me good
I wish you really keep a distance from me
because is damn hard for me to
PULL OFF
thinking of you
missing you
care of you
Love you
many times
I told myself
that's over
but you gave me hope after all
elder said
when your expectation is high
you get more hurt
Peoples are right
I'm stupid
willing to wait someone that never think of me
lying to myself
haha
I'm Dumb enough
but I told them
I never regret because being together with you all these day
even is short
but It's memories between you and me

No comments: