Wednesday, January 21, 2009

愛しています

Watashi Anatao Aishiteru
translated into
I Love You
Sachiko-san teach me this
Sachiko-san
Is a Lady who married to a Men in Malacca
which giving me opportunity to learn everything about Japanese
well
I'm glad that I meet her
in few years ago
.
Peoples besides me
seem like having trouble about
Are you one of them?
Love
I writes many blog about it
Love gives people
Hope
Future
A sense of security
Happiness
Second Chance
Forgiveness
Honor
Forever
Power
instead of these
Love gives people
Sad
Disappointed
Greedy
Betrayal
Change
hatefulness
Tears
.
Weird huh?
there's different Feels that Love can gives
Had you asked yourself
What is Love?
Peoples told me
Love is undefined
Some told me that Love is a gift
What yours opinion?
.
one of my friend write in her blog
Love by someone
or
Love someone
Which you're seeking?
I think everyone looking for Both
but
is that possible?
yea, maybe one or two couple are
before this there's a guy asking for my opinion
I answered him by choosing the Love by someone
If you read my previous blog
you'll know someone wanna love me
But I refuse Her's Love
I hope I didn't guide him into wrong path
.
Experiences
make me growth
yet
make Me fear
towards Love
But what I hope is
People besides Me
Appreciate people whose love you
and you love.

1 comment:

SteLLa mUsiC said...

love...huh....
i dun noe anythin about dis......
but i would tel mayb "love is blind" kaka...
but love not necessary the biggest things our life.......
but........JESUS LOVE is everything.....