Monday, January 12, 2009

for M from J

today you msg me
told me that there's a blog about M&J
I went and read all
just after few minutes
I never get to respond
you told that the blog is deleted
.
Christmas
I'm looking for you too
in portugis settlement
TB told me that you're here before
missed it =(
and the following hours
we chatted
and you keep ask me
who's the one
who making all that
I won't tell you
because I can't prove its done by " "
and u said going to delete me from msn list
well
since u plan to delete why don't block me?
I was angry
and respond that towards you
I knew its hurt
but you think that won't hurts me too?
I always wondering how to greets you
sms?msn?or what?
sorry, I not brave enough to do all that
I always write and delete
keep asking myself
why so stupid?
waiting someone who don't want you
so I looking for someone
to make me forget you
"I Always Here For You"
is the promises i made for you
i keep that in my heart
since you doesn't need it anymore
now
all I can do is to apologize
Sorry to not being brave
Sorry to not tells you
Sorry to hurting you
Sorry for Loving you
from deeps of my heart
just wanted to say that
I Love You

No comments: