Monday, January 5, 2009

Sick

This is the 3rd day
turning into 4th
in few more hours
Im Sick =(
Well, I willing to die rather than suffer like this
argh
Is pain
Not feeeeeeeeeeeeeling well
1st day
after taking my bf panadol
I was getting better
active fast =.=
wow
Its really work and fast
but
2nd day
I thought this will be ended
whose knew
after the protection of the panadol
its still the same
FUCK!
but more than half of the responsibility is on me
because I drink
and get scolded by bf
I'm So Sorry
I never knew its getting worst
friend told me will getting better if i drink
take another panadol
and feeling better
bf afraid me LOVEs panadol
haha
Won't
3rd day
hey
next day 5th Jan is my finals
why can't you just fucking leave me alone?
I'm sick of it
prepare for finals
=(
I don't want sick became an excuse
for me to failed
Sleep ard 10+pm
woke up at 1+am
thanks to James and DJ
talking nonsense ==\
silents when peoples sleep
Go to Finals
and feeeeeeeels really bad
going to see doctor now
and Jack
Thanks for helping me :)

No comments: