Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bad Day

Morning wake up~
heard a sound at beside me
my glasses were broken.
Preparing go to PSLC ~
with one mother f**ker
go there had some fun with others
just someone didn't be there with me
quite sad
when finish
were going back to ep
but whose know
someone missing from the room
DJ
where are you?
leaving us without a good reason
you know how is our feels?
none of us feel good
we missed the time being with you
come back leh
We're here for You
room 0303
hehe
then i pack my stuff go home
then funny things
Accident happen
FUN MAN!
walao ei, feel like damn bad luck de lor
my car side door totally gone
i really shocked
and stun for few sec...
i was like dun care
when try to online
and try
cannot pulak?
walao
fooling me meh?
i ask Jack what happen to my modem
he told me that lighthing bring the ended life to my modem
:'(
silents........
then looking people to fetch me back to EP
thanks to my friend [wees]
but not end yet
I bring my stuff to EP
who know the door is locked
and i thought hsemate going limteh
go find them but don't have =.=
go back and knocked the door
knock till wanna broke only LQ open door for me
Today really a shit day
.

No comments: