Thursday, March 19, 2009

My thought

I always looking foward
for the new day
wishing the next day is a better day
than before
Life
Love
Studies
people around me are stop study
working and earning $$
some of them
chasing their dream
some of them
live with their life
Me?
once and before
I'm one of them
chasing the life of dreams
Fact wake me up
from this violent society
focus on studies but always meets problem
maths,programing
damn you
can't you just be simple?
so I can get a flying color results
=.=
Love
I'm loser of it
but
I really want to know
who the FUCK is playing with me
sms me and ask me to be your bf
even I'm look like playful
but
I take serious in every relationship
just
sometimes
I'm not good enough
tsp
when i said I Love You
I really mean it
maybe is me afraid of getting hurts
that's why I just keep quiet
don't think myself can Bear it
Tomorrow is your PCA & Statistic
again
don't make yourself exhausted
all the best

No comments: