Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emo

You said I always Emo
But did You know why I Emo-ing?
Let me Tells you
I Emo because I CARE You
If I don't Care about You
I WON'T FUCKING GIVE A DAMN
did you ever realise
when you mansion about "HIM"
how is my feels?
my Heart turn cold
and started to Emo
I agree that I was too sensitive about
every single word or action
you made
You had asked
How's relationship goes if I always Emo
Lets make this clear
I don't Emo with my dear
I just flighty with my lover
you said you're not Happy
and you coverd it sucessfully
but you know what
I can feel that you ain't Happy
but
I was stun
I don't know what should I do to helps
I just Hope that
you can share with me whenever you sad
you can hits me or scold me
rather than keep it inside you heart
.
Yea Right
I know you won't give a damn
who am I to You?
I'm Just Nobody
I always ask Myself you ain't my dear
why I care so much?
but I can't depart my Feeling aside
Because of You
The One I care the most~

No comments: